Aug 2, 2011
According to a story published in the Daily Telegraph in 2009, the social networking and dating website Badoo had the worst privacy protection out of 45 different social networking websites examined. If you have tried Badoo but do not use it regularly, this may cause you to decide that it would be best to delete your account and concentrate on the social media websites that you prefer using. Delete your Badoo account with these steps.
Learn more about the benefits of minimizing your online footprint.
- Proceed to Badoo.com and log in to your account.
- Click the “Settings” button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click the “Delete Profile” link on the left.
- Scroll down and click the “Continue deleting profile” link.
- Type your password in the “Current Password” field and type a brief explanation as to why you want to delete your Badoo account.
- Click the “OK, I am ready. Delete my profile.” button. This deletes your Badoo account and displays the message “Your profile has been deleted.”